BeSmartee, Inc (“BeSmartee”) is committed to the protection of your privacy during your online visit. Privacy is an important aspect of the exceptional customer service provided by BeSmartee. We protect the privacy of each consumer through security controls that are monitored and evaluated on an ongoing basis. All employees receive annual information security and privacy training. BeSmartee clients should refer to their master agreement, which will state additional terms governing their use of our products and services.
During Your Online Visit
You remain anonymous while visiting our web site unless you choose to share personal identifiable information. You may choose to share this information while requesting additional information about our products or services.
How We Track Our Website Activity
When you visit our website at besmartee.com, we collect general analytical data. This data assists with analyzing traffic patterns, trends, browser information, and browser activity. This includes no personally identifiable information. Google Analytics and Cookies are used to track and collect this analytical data.
A cookie is a small text file that a web server stores on a visitor’s computer. The information stored within the cookie is retrieved by the web server when you return. Web browser security can be set to block cookies from being saved to your computer. However, the website requires the browser to be configured to accept cookies.
The cookies allow BeSmartee to track how a visitor navigates through our site. It also allows BeSmartee to collect unique information about the visitor's device such as an IP address. In addition, the information within the cookie is used by back-end fraud prevention systems. BeSmartee does not collect or store personal information within cookies.
- Name and contact data. We collect your first and last name, company name, email address and phone number.
- Demographic data. We collect data about you such as your country and preferred language.
- Usage data. We collect data about how you interact with our services. This includes data the web pages you visit. This also includes data about your device, including IP address, device identifiers, regional and language settings, and data about the network, operating system, browser or other software you use to connect to the services. And it also includes data about the performance of the services and any problems you experience with them.
We do not disclose nonpublic personal information except as permitted or required by law. Disclosure of personally identifiable information occur in the following circumstances:
- Information necessary to enforce legal or contractual rights, if applicable, or the right of any other person who is engaged in a transaction directly with our company.
- To provide information to agencies, persons that are assessing our compliance with industry standards, and our attorneys, accountants, and auditors.
- To comply with federal, state, or local laws, rules, and other applicable legal requirements.
Written correspondence may be sent to BeSmartee at:
5252 Argosy Avenue, 2nd Floor
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
Attn: Legal Department